Our goal is to reach God’s lost children both near and far and influence our community for righteousness through evangelism, community work, supporting missions, ministries and church planting.
Think Global, Act Local – we are committed to serving our community by giving hope, practical help and care to the underprivileged and disadvantaged, especially people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, including migrants and refugees. We do this because we believe the church should be involved in the community, government and political arena as a vehicle and voice of righteousness and justice. The Multicultural Community Centre was set up in 1996 to promote and carry out this mission arm of ICC.
- Apostolic mission – (iLink)*
- Bringing Short term missions
- Church planting
- Disaster reliefs
- Engaging our local communities e.g. through MCC
- Funding sustainable mercy projects e.g. orphanages
- iLink– we want to Impact Leaders to Impact Nations for the Kingdom by developing and ministering to leaders both locally and internationally. E.g. for several years we have sponsored many pastors through training conferences in Slovakia, India & Malaysia.