- The Church has always been His people. Whilst not all of us may be able to gather in church, we can gather in unity; and with wisdom and faith.
For those who are streaming online from your home, we encourage you to ACTIVELY ENGAGE:
- Don’t just listen, SING!
- Don’t just watch, RESPOND!
- Don’t just stream, ENTER IN!
- PRAY, CLAP, LAUGH, worship with others on line.
- Expect God to move
- Leave inspired and Be the church in community!
We believe we are at the tipping point of revival. What the enemy intends for evil God can turn for good! Now is not the time to drift off in our faith or be shaken. Rather the time is NOW RIGHT to REVIVE ourselves, repent and turn back to God’s way of living – full of faith and the Holy Spirit!
Do not be anxious about anything, instead pray about everything! Let’s PRACTISE the 3P’s –
- Be PRACTICAL – ensure we apply all the hygeine & isolation requirements.
- Let’s be PRAYERFUL – Declare Psalm 91 over the church & family. God hasn’t given us a spirit of fear or timidity but of power, love, & a sound mind.
- Let’s PROCLAIM the Good news of Jesus – this is a wonderful opportunity to tell people about the love and power of Jesus Christ. Invite your friends to join our services onsite and online!
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” – JESUS [Matthew 5:14-16]