BISHOP ALEXEY (2018)
I’ve heard from the LORD multiplication, multiplication! You need to extend & you are ready for that. You are not to be in one place… You already have many leaders, many teams, many teams of worship. You need to extend in this city… you’re not to be in one place but here’s what I see… I see about 4 or 5 places in this city. You are to launch new churches there in those places. And Here’s what you will begin to see…
In the time span of 10 years you will have the same amount as here in in each of those churches. God will do that. Do You know why? Because God wants to enlarge your borders. You should not just stay here and enjoy the children’s ministry, arts ministry here for yourself. The church is called to influence the society – Just imagine how you as a church can influence the society around you. This is something that is in the heart of God.
Prophet Michael Maiden (Nov 2018)
I saw even the Government giving you a grant or permission ..
governmental favour… that releases either a resource finance or property for community action ,
that kind of extravagant partnership is going to happen favour in the community. Thank you for what you are doing across nations… You’ll have all the money you need to do what is in your heart – internationally…
Prophetess Cindy Jacobs (Aug 2019)
I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it. The Lord says “I’m in a building mood and a building mode. I’m going to give you a new building, new land, expansion, expansion, enlarge the place of your tent.” And the LORD says I know what you need don’t get comfortable. The Lord says “NO there’s more!” Your church is going to double in size. There’s going to be an increase. I see babies babies babies… you’re going to have a congregation of young couples and they are going to have lots of babies. So you need lots of space for children. I see a new playground. I just see space space space.
I also see… the big digital screen (do you have that already?). From that I see an upgrade, added, also greater graphics, even greater resolution… the Lord says there is a spirit of excellence and I’m releasing that. The Lord says build the recording studio… you’re going to find the best worshippers/ musiciains… find the best, find the sounds and produce them.
Pr. Steve Penny (Nov 2019)
This is an amazing house of God. There’s a fresh wind of heaven blowing in this place. From the song of Solomon – upon the garden of the Lord and a fresh fragrance of heaven will be known and seen and smelt in this place. Your church is going through transition. God’s going to do something that’s quite unique in and through your lives together – God’s put his hand on you for this season. You don’t have to perpetuate and polish what has been. This fresh wind of heaven is going to release a fragrance and people are going to be attracted to it… they are going to come from all over because of the fragrance of heaven that God’s going to release in this place.
I can see people coming in buses. I don’t know if they do that now but I can see busloads of people coming here because of the fragrance of heaven and the fact that you will prize it value and protect it and won’t want to let it go and it will be a sweet aroma of heaven in the place and many will be saved healed delivered because of the presence of God in the house.
There’s something about this building and the plan of God for your next season. I can’t shake it. You watch people will come in from all over and be transformed by the power of God.
Theme for 2020
CHRIST IN YOU, THE HOPE OF GLORY! (C0l. 1:27)
The world is on the brink of global pandemic due to the spread of the corona virus. One of the key features of this virus is that it can spread very easily from one person to another – it is highly CONTAGIOUS. As Christians, we are called to live a CONTAGIOUS lifestyle of sharing the good news of Jesus Christ. Yet many of us are living with a kind of spiritual amnesia, forgetful of who we really are IN CHRIST. We may be INFECTED with the gospel (we have Christ IN us), but we are NOT living a CONTAGIOUS LIFE (we are not sharing the good news of Christ with others). Negative circumstances and mindsets constantly send us the message that we are far less than what God’s word declares us to be.
This year we want to awaken and remind us exactly who we are IN CHRIST and what we have IN CHRIST. When we enter our battles with clear knowledge of who we are and what we have, we can be more than conquerors through Christ every time. If ‘Christ is in you, the hope of glory’, it means we must begin to be transformed from the inside out so that we can SHINE forth Christ as light and salt to people in the 7 worlds (family, education, business, government, sports/entertainment/arts, media, religion).
- ENLARGING the KINGDOM (EVANGELISM) –
‘Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.’
- Your passion for Christ and His kingdom must be revived before we can be agents of revival in our community, city and nation.
- Our strategy is for everyone at ICC to REACH 2 people and DISCIPLE 2 people.
- If those 2 new people will REACH 2 people and DISCIPLE 2 people then the ICC will more than double!
- e.g. If 200 ICC members reach 2 and disciple 2 – that will mean 400 new disciples. If the 400 new disciples REACH 2 and DISCIPLE 2 – that will mean 800 newer disciples will be added. A church of 200 members will grow to 1400 people!
- To help facilitate this, we will initiate the 40 Days of Love campaign beginning on June 1st.
- For the first 10 days – we will focus on praying for personal revival
- Day 11-20 – each of us will pray for 10 unbelievers we know in this city.
- Day 21-30 – the activation phase starts where we do acts of kindness and good works for people.
- Day 31-40 – focuses on inviting people to hear the gospel either by watching a video (online), attending an outreach service etc…
Planting Multiple Campuses: Southside 2020/21
ONE church TWO locations
KFC: Kingdom Family & Covenant
- STRENGTHENING the FAMILY
‘Now all of us can come to the Father through the same Holy Spirit because of what Christ has done for us. …You are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone…’ (Eph. 2:18-20)
- We want to strengthen our family altars –
- through reading God’s word, prayer and fellowship.
- by focusing on “turning the hearts of fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers.” (Malachi 4:6)
- to achieve this we want to encourage the involvement of father’s in our sunday school.
- Power transformation groups.
- A special family enrichment weekend (13 & 14 November)
- We want to strengthen marriages –
- through the Alpha Marriage course.
- LIVING in COVENANT
‘But now Jesus, our High Priest, has been given a ministry that is far superior to the old priesthood, for he is the one who mediates for us a far better covenant with God, based on better promises.’
- Perhaps the best description of covenant is a marriage – the two now become one. Husband and wife shares their resources. The Husband as the initiator of the covenant promises to love, protect and provide for his bride.
- Now in Christ, we have a better covenant, with better promises. We must learn to lay hold and apply the promises available to us in and through Christ by FAITH. Without faith, it is impossible to please God. Faith without action is dead – so to activate faith:
- FAITH starts with a need or desire.
- FAITH SEES realities and promises not seen by natural eyes, but by being heavenly minded.
- FAITH decides its going to happen – faith is determined. It has made its mind up. It is not double minded.(James 1:4-8).
- FAITH declares it and asks God to make it happen BY HIS HOLY SPIRIT.
- FAITH speaks of those heavenly realities as finished acts – we move from asking and worrying to thanksgiving and persistance.