Greetings and welcome to the Children’s ministry at the International City Church – ICC Kids! Seeing children love the Lord Jesus is our passion and we believe that the Children’s Ministry is one of the greatest and most rewarding ministry’s to be involved in. We have a very talented team of teachers who bring individual talents and skills to the ministry. All children’s leaders & assistants have accredited child safety (blue) cards and many are parents who are also working professionals such as doctors, nurses & counselors in healthcare & government services.
Here at ICC Kids we believe in partnering with you (parents) to disciple and train your children to be tomorrow’s leaders who will influence and impact the kingdom, families and community. We encourage our parent to do family devotions at home.
Each sunday we run THREE seperate exciting programs for the children that cater for children from birth to age 12 – with the aim to teach children to love, obey and serve the Lord Jesus. Due to the growing numbers of children attending our programs, some of our programs are held at Ground and Lower Ground Level (23 Foster St Newmarket QLD 4051). Please contact Alvin or any of our ICC Hosts at the front door who can point you in the right direction.
- Little Cherubs 2 – 3 years of age – Our teachers and assistants will provide a safe and loving environment where babies and toddlers will have a positive experience which relate to simple but important truths about God. Parents are welcome to accompany their children and help out with the activities
- Noah’s Ark 4 – 6 years of age – Children will grow in an atmosphere of fun and creativity. They will begin to express their imagination in skits, stories and songs while beginning to explore and investigate what Jesus taught.
- J-Club (Jesus Club) 7 – 11 years of age – The program integrates the most up to date and relevant teaching methods and kids sunday school programs that connect and engage children at all learning levels. There is a strong emphasis on Christian values and having an everyday relationship with Jesus.
For INFANTS we have the following facilities:
- A nursing mother’s room – where nursing mum’s can feed their babies in privacy, while still listening to the sermon and with baby change table facilities
- Overflow room on level 1 and room on the ground floor for young toddlers to play with toys while being supervised by their parents
All rooms are equipped with TV’s so parents can watch the sermon. Parents can also request a radio headset to listen to the sermon while moving around the place as they care for their children.
ICC Kids pastor : Ps Alvin Jo firstname.lastname@example.org