THE MARRIAGE COURSE (MARRIED COUPLES)
Regular check-ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the risk of breakdown. A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive.
This course runs over 7 sessions (which includes an information night and graduation dinner) and aims to empower couples to experience maximum enjoyment and commitment in their relationship.
• understand each other’s needs
• communicate more effectively
• grow closer through resolving conflict
• heal the ways you’ve hurt each other
• recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
• improve relationships with parents and in-laws
• develop greater sexual intimacy
• discover each other’s love languages and much, much more!
There is no group discussion involved. Everything is private & confidential between you and your partner.
Past participants say “it feels like a date night”. All participants will be served a candlelit supper including dessert, your choice of coffee or tea and juice at a romantic table for two while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun – given either live or played on DVD.
Currently The Marriage Course is facilitated by Frankie & Sharon Yong.
For expression of interest in this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 3257 1868.